Hi! I’m the facilitator for Woodland Writers. I can’t wait for our first session together. Here’s a bit about me.
I always loved to read and I think that I always loved to write. When I joined writing workshops, I learned how many other people love to write, too. Writing with others gave me confidence and helped me improve my writing. When I spend a few hours writing with others, I feel peaceful and satisfied.
· Graduated from Rutgers University, Camden, with a B.A. in French and Spanish.
· Nineteen years, ESL teacher for elementary school children
· Six years, ESL teacher for adult refugees
· Eight and half year participant in GPWS, Amherst Writers and Artists method
· Scholarship summer week student at Fine Arts Workshop Center, Provincetown, MA
· Certified workshop leader by Amherst Writers and Artists
· Participated in writing classes given by Artists and Teachers Institute and Peter Murphy Winter Getaway
· Freelanced for Philadelphia Inquirer, South Jersey Commentary Page